Nature: copolymers based on vinyl chloride and vinyl isobutyl ether
- Broad choice of solvents: aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons
- Good compatibility with other coatings raw materials
- Good pigment binding capacity even at high solids
- Unrestricted choice of pigments and fillers
- Thermal stability allows heated drying
- Good adhesion on iron, steel and many substrates, good intercoat adhesion
- Long lasting corrosion protection
used for anti-corrosion coatings, for coatings on galvanized steel, other non-ferrous metals, concrete, fiber cement, for road marking paints, flame-retardant coatings on non-flammable building materials, printing inks, marine and container paints. They are compatible with most alkyd resins, dry oils, polyacrylic resins, liquid epoxy resins, tars and bitumens.
We have many types in this series that are equivalent to BASF Laroflex MP25, MP35, MP45, MP60. For TDS or other information please just email us.